Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M1 Mac cannot download ALL iOS/iPadOS apps on Mac App Store

This problem just happened starting from around 2:30 pm AEST today (25 Feb 2021):

I cannot download ANY iOS/iPadOS apps listed on the Mac App Store. However, I can download updates for existing iOS/iPadOS apps that are already downloaded onto my Mac.

Mac apps, however can be downloaded fine in the Mac App Store.

Anyone else have this problem?

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 1:32 AM

10 replies

Feb 25, 2021 12:35 PM in response to richmondtlc

Me too. I tried looking in console and found nothing helpful. But it does consistently show two errors every time I try to download an iOS app:

”impressions snapshot requested but no tracker available”

and a “Bag Value Missing” for TFOSamplingPercentage.

But I think these are only side effects of the download being cancelled unexpectedly.

Feb 25, 2021 7:51 PM in response to TerenceSydney

I also have this problem. Every iOS app doesn't download. I tried deleting on of the iOS apps I already installed to see if it installs again but it didn't, instead it showed the cloud icon again and again every time I clicked it. I factory reset, made a new Apple ID, reset network, force quit "appstoreagent" from the activity monitor but nothing helped. I hope this gets fixed fast.

Feb 26, 2021 9:40 PM in response to TerenceSydney

I figured out how to get it to work. You have to create a new user account (name it something different from your main account) make it an administrator user and then try to download the apps from that new user account and it should work once you download an app from that new user account you can go back to your main user account and see if the apps you downloaded from the new user account are there if they are try to download some iOS compatible apps from your main user account if it works you can delete the test user account and you should be good.

M1 Mac cannot download ALL iOS/iPadOS apps on Mac App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.