Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 13" with Touchbar 2019

Good Day Apple Community.

I just want to ask if is it okay for my macbook pro to perform in maximum tasks such as streaming a game via share screen in zoom for hours? the macbook pro fan keeps on blowing and i'm concerned that it may harm the CPU and damage my laptop. THANK YOU!

Tech specifications:

Macbook Pro 13 with Touchbar 2019

1.4Ghz quad-core intel i5 128 MB (Turbo boost 3.9GHz)

8GB of 2133MHz

128GB SSD

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 2:01 PM

Hi, malahmay20. Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have concerns about your MacBook Pro fans running. We'll be glad to help you out.

When using intensive applications on your Mac, it is completely normal and expected that the fans will start up in order to keep your machine running cool and within acceptable operating temperatures. This article goes into great detail on how this process works: About fans and fan noise in your Apple product

We hope this information serves you well.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 2:01 PM in response to melahmay20

Hi, malahmay20. Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have concerns about your MacBook Pro fans running. We'll be glad to help you out.

When using intensive applications on your Mac, it is completely normal and expected that the fans will start up in order to keep your machine running cool and within acceptable operating temperatures. This article goes into great detail on how this process works: About fans and fan noise in your Apple product

We hope this information serves you well.

Cheers!

Macbook Pro 13" with Touchbar 2019

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.