Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Standardboost warning message

Hello. This warning keeps appearing on my laptop screen. I have followed various instructions to remove StandardBoost. This warning will not go away though! I hit OK but the message appears again after another 10 seconds. If I hit Show in finder nothing happens. How can I force the message to go away? I am using macOS Big Sur 11.2.1. Many thanks for any advice.

?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 1:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 6:30 AM

Which of the two softwares was used to remove the Malware? You would know for certain if either found the malware as it would present the Option to remove it. If it did detect and did offer to remove and you expressly chose Remove - it is done. Just Restart the computer and message should disappear

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2021 6:30 AM in response to chrisbutt

Which of the two softwares was used to remove the Malware? You would know for certain if either found the malware as it would present the Option to remove it. If it did detect and did offer to remove and you expressly chose Remove - it is done. Just Restart the computer and message should disappear

Standardboost warning message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.