Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Personal ID and remote access of iPhone and account

Hi folks,

I really need some advice please, I’ve been so naive!!!!!

Any help with my situation would be greatly appreciated.

I made a silly mistake by using the same ID and passwords of google and apple accounts.

Could someone if they have my password etc.. gain access to all my phone without me knowing?

Could they do things remotely with it like add apps and delete apps?

Could they upload anything they with and then delete it from my account?

Would they have access to the cloud?

would they have access to emails to send and delete them?

• I have just found out my IP address was used at least 18mths ago by an anonymous individual and they have done something with it involving a picture.

also

• My elderly parents have had money taken from their bank account at the start of 2019 and i had a pics of their bank card on google cloud (yes i know “SILLY PERSON”)
  • i am not sure if any other issues are being caused as of yet but i am checking.

i have since been checking on security and it seems i have none. :(

I am currently awaiting a new router and once i have this, all my phones and IT equipment is being destroyed

All accounts are being closed and new ones made after the router is installed with antivirus software. Passwords are being changed and i will not using the cloud.

is there any other suggestions you can offer??

many thanks for any comments you can make

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 7:23 AM

See if anything here helps.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.      

Similar questions

1 reply

Personal ID and remote access of iPhone and account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.