Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a large photo slideshow using the ken burns effect and custom music from my library. When i close out of the slideshow the music does not save. How can i get it to save?

I have a large photo slideshow using the ken burns effect and custom music from my library. When i close out of the slideshow the music does not save. How can i get it to save?

MacBook Air

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 6:15 PM

Tony,

Thanks for your help. I contacted Apple support and the issue has been fixed.

I have to export the slideshow as a movie then when I go back into the slideshow in the photo app the music is showing up.

8 replies

Feb 28, 2021 11:58 PM in response to Nikio73

OK - that still works for me but you may be on a different version (what version of MacOS do you have?)

In any case instead of clicking the red dot (which instantly closes the app), try exiting out of the slideshow back to photos first, by clicking the left pointing "angle arrow" next to the three dots.

Then go back to your slideshow and see if the music is saved. If it is exit with the arrow again before closing and reopeneing photos and checking again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.