You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Doorbell

My HomeKit doorbell stopped sending notifications to my iPhone and Apple Watch though everything on Apple TV and iPhone says I should be getting them. Is there any troubleshooting someone could give me? All sensors are working and everything has a good connection it’s just not sending the notifications though I have it selected to.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 7:31 AM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2021 8:07 AM in response to Jness01

Hello Jness01,

It sounds as though you're no longer receiving notifications for your doorbell in HomeKit. HomeKit, and HomeKit compatible accessories are great, and it's very important to work as expected. To clarify a bit further do you have other accessories set up with HomeKit? If so, are you receiving notifications for those accessories?

You also mentioned that HomeKit recognizes the doorbell is connected, and it's working as expected for other features related to your doorbell. Have you verified the notification settings as outlined in the following article? If not, start with the steps there.

Get notifications for your HomeKit accessories

Have a great day!

Doorbell

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.