Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to merge 2 different projects into one movie on Imovie?

Hi, I have created several different projects that need to be combined into one final movie. Each project is edited with titles and speed and all. How do I combine my final work together in one movie?

Thanks.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 11:20 AM

Creat a new blank project. Then open each of the other projects one at a time and do an Edit/Select All, Edit/Copy, of all of the media in the project. Then do an Edit/Paste of the media into the time line of the newly created project. The edits will carry over.

— Rich

2 replies

Mar 1, 2021 11:24 AM in response to Rich839

Another way to do it is to share out each project into an independent movie and then assemble the movies as large clips into a newly created project. This method would leave you with one large movie project that you could then share out. However there would be fewer editing options than with the first method that I described in my previous post.

— Rich

How to merge 2 different projects into one movie on Imovie?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.