Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost photos and data not on iCloud

long story short. my phone was stuck on trying to reboot. had apple logo stuck on screen and also saying to hook up tp iTunes. so i brought it to apple. they did the best they could do. well they had to delete everything and restore my phone no if's, and's or but's about it. my question is. where is the 5g of free iCloud that they gave me. i had tons of photos and texts.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 6:22 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 3, 2021 1:51 PM in response to keoghlocal11

Hi keoghlocal11,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having some trouble locating photos after your device was restored as new, correct? If so, we would love to help! As long as you stored your photos in iCloud, they should be recoverable. Did you restore the iPhone from an iCloud backup? If not, and you'd like to restore the from iCloud, please follow the steps we've linked below.

Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup

If the issue is just related to the photos you have stored in iCloud, let's follow the below link.

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

lost photos and data not on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.