Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro can't detect my Logitech pebble M350.

I got my MacBook Pro today (Apple M1 Chip with 8-Core CPU and 8-Core GPU

256GB Storage) found it can't detect my Logitech pebble M350.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 10:36 AM

Hello qi132,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. Congratulations on your new Mac! We understand you're having issues with getting your detected by your Mac. First, check out the steps listed here to see if they resolve the issue: Connect a Bluetooth device with your Mac

If those steps don't help, does your Mac have issues detecting other devices as well or is it just this mouse? Does restarting your Mac resolve the issue?

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2021 10:36 AM in response to qi132

Hello qi132,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. Congratulations on your new Mac! We understand you're having issues with getting your detected by your Mac. First, check out the steps listed here to see if they resolve the issue: Connect a Bluetooth device with your Mac

If those steps don't help, does your Mac have issues detecting other devices as well or is it just this mouse? Does restarting your Mac resolve the issue?

Cheers!

My MacBook Pro can't detect my Logitech pebble M350.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.