Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Option to export to epub

When creating documents and even copying articles to read in of mode, when I convert from pages to epub it has a yellowish background. Goataria that would be correct.

WHERE AM I WRONG?

See the image:

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 11:59 AM

When your ePUB is opened in Apple Books, place your cursor over the top right corner of the viewer to expose the two adjacent letters A. Click on that and you will see that you can alter the background color behind the text.

4 replies

Mar 7, 2021 2:33 PM in response to VikingOSX

Yes, this solves the problem to read on the Macbook Air, however, my main goal is to read on the cell phone that is Android system and use Moon + Reader Pro and it does not work properly.

I can try to put a color on the page in the pages file before exporting to see if it works. I will look for this option in the pages, maybe it will solve it.

Thanks for res

Mar 8, 2021 4:28 AM in response to VikingOSX

OK! Got it.

I worked with Word for over 20 years and when converting to epub it is very good. However, I'm just trying to use Pages and suck up all the skills I need. The option to "Export in epub" is a drop of honey at work, BEYOND for those who have a 121-gigabyte Macbook Air just because using Word that consumes me 2.0 Gb if Pages only 300k?

But I thank all of you who taught me something above. I can read on Android without that shadow of the image using the tip that VikingOSX passed. If I read in the "Apple Book" I can put the color that I want that is 100%, but when I go to Android I get 100% ONLY WITH THE WHITE COLOR that is no longer suitable for long readings.

Thank you all.

Option to export to epub

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.