Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Making EPUB in pages

I am making my ebook in pages and the transfer to EPUB via my macbook is going well. Only the front image is going small when i open it in my kobo ereader and then it only covers/shows 1/4 of the left top part of the page. The rest is black. I have tried many things but it doesn't seem to change. Any tips? Thanks!

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 12:59 PM

You might try Fixed Layout on the EPUB panel if you are currently using Reflowable. Of course, Apple does not guarantee the translation of the Pages document into EPUB beyond compatibility with Apple Books. It may not be entirely compatible with other readers, and if that is the case, there is little you can do about it.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2021 12:59 PM in response to MarcKeller

You might try Fixed Layout on the EPUB panel if you are currently using Reflowable. Of course, Apple does not guarantee the translation of the Pages document into EPUB beyond compatibility with Apple Books. It may not be entirely compatible with other readers, and if that is the case, there is little you can do about it.

Making EPUB in pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.