Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Selecting Multiple worksheets

Hi, I am looking for a way to edit several worksheets at the same time. My issue is, I created a workbook (on my iPad) with weekly sheets that had frozen top rows and left columns. I switched it to Excel because I didn't like that the number keypad dropped the + sign (& *, keeping only - & /. very strange). In Excel, the top row & left column was frozen on the converted sheets as well as the new sheets. I decided to come back to numbers because I liked he way that I was 'instantly' able to view the spreadsheet on my iPhone and Mac after altering it on my iPad. Excel also seems to allow this, but I got confused with the "Changes have been made". I never new which version I would be keeping if I made a selection. Also, it didn't seem as instant. The problem is when I converted back from Excel to Numbers, the top row and left column were not frozen on any of the sheets. Now I have to select each sheet separately to put the freeze back.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 7:09 PM

There are no replies.

Selecting Multiple worksheets

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.