Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ID password not working

I got a new MacBook Pro. And I’ve got my Apple ID and password both working. But my new laptop doesn’t accept my password. I even provided the correct phone number for verification, but it said there not enough evidence or the like. My password works fine, I even signed in to this forum. What’s going on?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 11:41 PM

hammadsharief Said:

"ID password not working: I got a new MacBook Pro. And I’ve got my Apple ID and password both working. But my new laptop doesn’t accept my password. I even provided the correct phone number for verification, but it said there not enough evidence or the like. My password works fine, I even signed in to this forum. What’s going on?"

-------

Safe Mode:

[Hold Down: shift key upon boot]. See what happens when you log in through that.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 11:41 PM in response to hammadsharief

hammadsharief Said:

"ID password not working: I got a new MacBook Pro. And I’ve got my Apple ID and password both working. But my new laptop doesn’t accept my password. I even provided the correct phone number for verification, but it said there not enough evidence or the like. My password works fine, I even signed in to this forum. What’s going on?"

-------

Safe Mode:

[Hold Down: shift key upon boot]. See what happens when you log in through that.

ID password not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.