Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video on iPhone 11 Pro does not sync with iCloud.com on laptop - why ?

i have an iPhone 11 Pro.

For some reason my new videos (since January 2021) have stopped syncing with iCloud.

I took a video on February 18, 2021 and then went to the Setting on my iPhone 11 Pro and performed "Backup Now" operation.

When I log into iCloud.com on my laptop, the new video is not there?

How do I make it so that ALL my videos sync between iCloud and iPhone?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 7:42 PM

Hi obviously,

Thank you posting your question using Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're experiencing issues with your videos uploading to iCloud, and we're happy to assist.

First, you mentioned that you've created a backup via iCloud after noticing this. It is important to know that photos and videos that appear on the iCloud website would have been uploaded using iCloud Photos. When using iCloud Photos, your library is stored separate from your backups.

With that in mind, let's ensure that iCloud Photos is enabled on your device. Set up and use iCloud Photos

If you've confirmed that this setting is enabled, let's check the status of the upload. You can check that by going to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, or by opening the Photos app, going to the Photos tab, and scrolling to the bottom of your screen.

We'd also recommend checking to ensure that you have enough iCloud storage available. Manage your iCloud storage

Let us know what you find.

Regards.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 7:42 PM in response to obviously

Hi obviously,

Thank you posting your question using Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're experiencing issues with your videos uploading to iCloud, and we're happy to assist.

First, you mentioned that you've created a backup via iCloud after noticing this. It is important to know that photos and videos that appear on the iCloud website would have been uploaded using iCloud Photos. When using iCloud Photos, your library is stored separate from your backups.

With that in mind, let's ensure that iCloud Photos is enabled on your device. Set up and use iCloud Photos

If you've confirmed that this setting is enabled, let's check the status of the upload. You can check that by going to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, or by opening the Photos app, going to the Photos tab, and scrolling to the bottom of your screen.

We'd also recommend checking to ensure that you have enough iCloud storage available. Manage your iCloud storage

Let us know what you find.

Regards.

Video on iPhone 11 Pro does not sync with iCloud.com on laptop - why ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.