Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic board macbook pro 2019

I send my MacBook pro 2019 to repair in Portugal and they ask for 1000 euros of repair due to defect in logic board. I find this inadmissible from Apple to charge this amount to repair a computer that never left my house, stays almost all time on my desk and this damage wasn't due to any kind of liquids or similar.

The store confirmed that the defect is not due to any kind of normal damage, but a factory problem of Apple.

I paid almost 3000 dollars and after one year I have to pay more 1000 euros to repair e something I didn't damage myself. I don't have warranty because after 1 year buying in US I lose warranty. I tried to make Apple care last year 2020, but the apple contact service was very poor, most of links they sent to buy weren't available, any time they send I couldn't pay. I had to give up for Apple care.

At end of day I don't have computer, I lost 3000 dollars and I probably would have to spend more 1000 euros to repair. I don't expect this from a Apple brand. I pay more because I think it last longer with barely any extra cost!!!! My feedback is poor. Very good design, poor hardware!!!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 11:44 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Logic board macbook pro 2019

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.