Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Texts

Hi! I just got a new phone and transferred everything to it. But, when I delete something on my old phone, its no longer there. I deleted all my text conversations on my old phone and now they are gone on my new phone. Those texts mean a lot to me, is there any way I can get them back? They are all backed up too.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 1:44 PM

nafjnfenif wrote:

Hi! I just got a new phone and transferred everything to it. But, when I delete something on my old phone, its no longer there. I deleted all my text conversations on my old phone and now they are gone on my new phone. Those texts mean a lot to me, is there any way I can get them back? They are all backed up too.

No sounds like you were using this Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support which isn't part of this What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 1:44 PM in response to nafjnfenif

nafjnfenif wrote:

No sounds like you were using this Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support which isn't part of this What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Texts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.