Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad pro does not recognize my magic keyboard

I have an iPad pro with a magic keyboard, I’ve had it for half a year and it has been working fine. Yesterday I charged it during the night through the keyboards usb-c port.This morning my iPad was fully charged, but my iPad told me it did not regognize and support my keyboard. I have tried restarting my iPad, removing and reattaching my keyboard many times and have the latest update. But...nothing...Help,what to do?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 2:21 PM

See this support article:--> If you can't connect your iPad to your Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, or Smart Keyboard Folio - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&SG=SG004&category_id=SC0300&symptom_id=20186

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

My iPad pro does not recognize my magic keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.