Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade Login Loop

Hi,

So I am trying to subscribe to the trial to Apple Arcade on my Retina MacBook Pro 2013 in the AppStore.

1. I get the sign-in window after clicking "Try Now", so I enter my credentials and click "Buy".
  2. After that it shows a "Sign-in Required" with no fields to enter and two buttons "Cancel" and "Buy". I press "Buy".
  3. It shows me the same thing again, after trying 2 more times it resets back to "Try Now".

There seems to be a serious problem with the log-in.

Is there anyway I can resolve this?

Thanks,

Mark

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 8:23 AM

3 replies

Apr 4, 2021 8:14 AM in response to foo_mark

Hey there, foo_mark!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with starting the free Apple Arcade subscription trial on your Mac. Check out this article to Subscribe to Apple Arcade in the App Store on Mac to be sure you're following the proper steps to start the trial.

Also, be sure you have an active billing method on your Apple ID. Subscriptions, including free trials, require a payment method to be attached to your Apple ID. You ncan follow the steps here to Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods.

Let us know if you continue to have an issue and have a terrific day!

Apr 4, 2021 11:44 AM in response to AppleJen77

Well, after contact support. It seems that I needed to logout of my appleid in system prefs and relogin and accept the new terms.

I have to say, Apple needs to work on that DIY error messages. Their stuff is always unclear, like when I ran out of disk space on iOS to install an app, it just resets without showing the real cause.

Apple Arcade Login Loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.