You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can/t get iTunes Match to show up on my iPhone, but I have the latest software, I upgraded my operating system on my MacBook Pro (where my music is), recently purchased iTunes Match, signed out/in the Music app, have sync library on, etc.

How can I get iTunes Match to work on my iPhone when it won't even show up there, and I did all the things that are supposed to fix that (latest software, etc.), or on my newer MacBook Pro (despite doing the fixes there)? Apple help folks told me to get an external hard drive to back up my old MacBook Pro (which had all my music on it when I used to use iMatch), back it up, then upgrade to the latest O/S, Big Sur, which I did, then tried all the usual steps, but no luck there either. So frustrating.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 11:15 PM

3 replies

Apr 4, 2021 8:03 AM in response to rickrepetti

What do you mean by "still cannot find iTunes Match on my iPhone". Your iCloud Music Library should show up in the Music app in iOS or Macs running Catalina or Big Sur, or iTunes on older Mac. There is no separate iTunes Match app. Your computer needs to be authorized for your Apple ID and you need to be signed into your Apple ID. You should then be able to enable Sync Library if currently off. The library should be scanned and any unique content added to the iCloud Music Library so that is shows in any other library or device signed into the same account.

tt2

I can/t get iTunes Match to show up on my iPhone, but I have the latest software, I upgraded my operating system on my MacBook Pro (where my music is), recently purchased iTunes Match, signed out/in the Music app, have sync library on, etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.