Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD AIR 4, sudden Display Cracked

I have just bought my ipad air last feb. 22, 2021, I had my ipad in a Protective case and with screen protector once i got the unit from an authorized Retail Shop. Until the morning of april 3, as i was about to use it in the morning i found out that my ipad screen has lots of cracked. Like it had burst from the inside, PLs refer to the photo. the screen protector is intact but the damage on my LCD is Great.

I have been contacting the authorized repair center nearest to me with no avail. I tried chatting the cust.support on apple but only to provide the list of repair center again.

Was this a recurring issue on IPAD AIR 4?

If so, can apple replace my unit?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 7:31 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 4, 2021 7:37 AM in response to karylle65

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

Only Apple technicians, making an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider, can judge about that. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

And no, to my knowledtge this is not a reccurring issue on iPad Air 4th generation.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

IPAD AIR 4, sudden Display Cracked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.