Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

software download

How do I download Numbers software for my Mojave 10.14.6? Everything has been wiped off the HD. I have Excel on the MacBook Air but it won't open files created in Numbers.

MacBook

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 7:59 AM

Open the Apple Store and see if Numbers was Owned Previously. If it was, check in the Tab for Owned or Purchased - picking from Memory - If it is there, it may allow to download Numbers, be it an Older Version.

If this does not function - go www.icloud.com and Log in using Apple ID and iCloud password. Go to Numbers and if the file is stored in iCloud - open the file and Export to Excel File format. and Save to iCloud. Now drag the new Excel file formatted file to where you want it on the computer and open Excel.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2021 7:59 AM in response to Golgota

Open the Apple Store and see if Numbers was Owned Previously. If it was, check in the Tab for Owned or Purchased - picking from Memory - If it is there, it may allow to download Numbers, be it an Older Version.

If this does not function - go www.icloud.com and Log in using Apple ID and iCloud password. Go to Numbers and if the file is stored in iCloud - open the file and Export to Excel File format. and Save to iCloud. Now drag the new Excel file formatted file to where you want it on the computer and open Excel.

software download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.