Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone SE plays music I don't own

I have an iPhone SE 2020 with iOS 14.4.2. When I use the Music app, the app plays the album or playlist I select (music tracks that I own), but then after it's run through the selection, it starts playing music I don't own or recognize. Usually the tracks are similar to the ones I just played, but I don't know where the Music app is getting them from. I'd like the app to simply stop playing after it's finished the selected album or playlist. I don't know how to turn off this "feature" that's bringing in and playing random new tracks based on my selection.

Thanks in advance for any insights or suggestions!

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 3:55 PM

Hello TheWaywardTortoise,

It sounds like after playing an album or playlist, you get music that was not part of the album or playlist playing next.

Here's an article on this topic. Review Add music to your queue to play next on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device and see if turning off Autoplay stops this behavior.

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2021 3:55 PM in response to TheWaywardTortoise

Hello TheWaywardTortoise,

It sounds like after playing an album or playlist, you get music that was not part of the album or playlist playing next.

Here's an article on this topic. Review Add music to your queue to play next on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device and see if turning off Autoplay stops this behavior.

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

iphone SE plays music I don't own

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.