You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complete failure of "guaranteed" courier delivery. Twice.

I ordered a new product from apple.com for next-day courier delivery to my home for an extra $9. It never arrived. After multiple phone calls and online checks, I determined that the delivery had been unilaterally cancelled by the delivery agent, Postmates.com - without notification to me. In fact, the order showed as having been delivered on the apple website until I reached a customer service associate. I was told to expect 7-10 days for refunding the credit card charge. I ordered again the next morning, for courier deliver same day in the 11am-1pm window. I got an email saying that the item had been picked up at 10:48am, and expect delivery "soon" -- signature required. The delivery never happened. More website searches and more calls to customer service. I finally determined that, once again, the order was unilaterally cancelled by Postmates.com at about 2:17pm. No notice to me, and the item showed up as having been delivered on apple.com. I live in a large suburb of NYC. There are no weather issues. There is no difficulty in accessing or locating my address. My credit card was charged for a second time, with again a 7-10 day window for processing the refund. The apple customer service associate was extremely gracious and pleasant, but the basic fact remains that there appears to be a complete failure of this delivery system, and apple basically dodges any responsibility for non-delivery.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 12:06 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Complete failure of "guaranteed" courier delivery. Twice.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.