Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Omron Connect shows Inactive in Apple Health App

Omron connect formerly worked for me with the Apple health app. I have about three weeks of blood pressure data that transferred correctly. But for the last 10 days or so there’s been no transfer of data. The health app says that Omron connect, which it still lists as a source of data, is inactive. Any suggestions?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 12:59 PM

I have the same problem. My Omron blood pressure unit still reliably transfers its data to the Omron Connect app. Inside the Apple Health app, I can see Omron Connect is a source and it has all read and write permissions. From the Health app, under data sources, I can see all the blood pressure measurements are there.

However, the Health app says that I don't have any blood pressure measurements from the last four months. That is incorrect.

Also, from inside the Health app, it shows the Omron App as being "Inactive". From inside the Omron App, it says that it is connected to the Apple Health App.

Something isn't handshaking between these two apps (Apple Health and Omron Connect) and I've tried everything I can find on the iPhone settings and inside both apps. No solution. I called Omron support, they were of no help at all.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2021 12:59 PM in response to Milliebg

I have the same problem. My Omron blood pressure unit still reliably transfers its data to the Omron Connect app. Inside the Apple Health app, I can see Omron Connect is a source and it has all read and write permissions. From the Health app, under data sources, I can see all the blood pressure measurements are there.

However, the Health app says that I don't have any blood pressure measurements from the last four months. That is incorrect.

Also, from inside the Health app, it shows the Omron App as being "Inactive". From inside the Omron App, it says that it is connected to the Apple Health App.

Something isn't handshaking between these two apps (Apple Health and Omron Connect) and I've tried everything I can find on the iPhone settings and inside both apps. No solution. I called Omron support, they were of no help at all.

Omron Connect shows Inactive in Apple Health App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.