Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wireless charging and new iphone 12 pro max

This was an interesting experience. mine does not still charge and it has the most recent operating system update. i took the wireless charger into the apple store and it worked on the staff member's phone but not mine. diagnostics = nothing wrong with my phone. But why it worked on their new wireless charger. Their only solution was to send it for repairs - but wait nothing is wrong with my phone as they said to me - or for me to get an exchange in phones from my provider from whom I purchased it. When do Apple admit they have a problem so they do not make us feel we have the problem when we go into their stores?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 6:02 AM

Hello,

So your wireless charger is a MagSafe, correct? It worked on an Apple staff members phone, but not yours, correct? Hmm, do you have a case on your phone? What adapter are you using? 18W? 20W? Anyway see this:

How to use your MagSafe Charger with iPhone 12 models

Also see if anything in this link might help:

How to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later

That's all the ideas that I have. Let us know how it turns out.

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 6:02 AM in response to Trieste21-

Hello,

So your wireless charger is a MagSafe, correct? It worked on an Apple staff members phone, but not yours, correct? Hmm, do you have a case on your phone? What adapter are you using? 18W? 20W? Anyway see this:

How to use your MagSafe Charger with iPhone 12 models

Also see if anything in this link might help:

How to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later

That's all the ideas that I have. Let us know how it turns out.

Good luck.

wireless charging and new iphone 12 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.