Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Birthdays in Calendar

I am running Catalina 10.15.7 on my late 2013 iMac 27".

I managed to sync successfully all info between my various Apple devices and iCloud.

Now, here is the problem:

Every time I start Calendar on the iMac, the Birthdays are gone, and I must go to Preferences and check them On again. Then, after exiting the app, and starting it again, they're gone...

This is not happening on my iPhone and iPad. Birthdays are always there.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 11:29 PM

gdougas wrote:

I managed to sync successfully all info between my various Apple devices and iCloud.
Every time I start Calendar on the iMac, the Birthdays are gone, and I must go to Preferences and check them On again. Then, after exiting the app, and starting it again, they're gone...

Hi there,

Have you tried signing out of Calendar, and signing back in: Add or delete calendar accounts on Mac - Apple Support? Have you tried testing in Safe Mode: Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support?

Cheers,

Jack

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2021 11:29 PM in response to gdougas

gdougas wrote:

Hi there,

Have you tried signing out of Calendar, and signing back in: Add or delete calendar accounts on Mac - Apple Support? Have you tried testing in Safe Mode: Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support?

Cheers,

Jack

Birthdays in Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.