Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessing backed up voice memos in iCloud?

I have an iPhone 6s ios 14.4.2. I set my iCloud settings to back up voice memos, and plenty of storage to do so. When I log into my iCloud account I can't find where to access the voice memos. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a solution? I find it weird Voice Memos aren't in the same place as where you access photos, contacts, calendar, etc. Thank you!

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 12:44 PM

cti423 wrote:

I have an iPhone 6s ios 14.4.2. I set my iCloud settings to back up voice memos, and plenty of storage to do so. When I log into my iCloud account I can't find where to access the voice memos. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a solution? I find it weird Voice Memos aren't in the same place as where you access photos, contacts, calendar, etc. Thank you!

Although stored in iCloud, Voice messages are not accessible there.

You access them in the app itself.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 12:44 PM in response to cti423

cti423 wrote:

Although stored in iCloud, Voice messages are not accessible there.

You access them in the app itself.

Accessing backed up voice memos in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.