Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to accept apple media terms and conditions on apple tv

In order to update an app on my apple tv I must first accept the updated apple media terms and conditions. When selected the screen goes white and says "coming soon". I tried removing my username and signing back in but no prompt to accept the terms came up. I tried getting into my apple account on the computer to somehow accept the terms but couldn't. I found the terms, which at the top says to select accept if I do, but there is no box or option to select anything. How do I get around this glitch and accept the terms in order to update an app?

I saw that others had this issue on their phones and get around it by using data instead of wifi, but I'm working with an apple tv hardware device.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 1:32 AM

See if you can scroll the screen with the terms vertically to find an accept button or checkbox at the bottom of the text.

Similar questions

1 reply

How to accept apple media terms and conditions on apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.