Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 3, WatchOS 14.5

I have the latest version of the Series 3 Apple Watch and I tired to install WatchOS 14.5. I keep getting the message that my watch does not have 3 gigabytes of space available. Ok, no problem, I thought. I’ll just uninstall everything. I couldn’t uninstall enough stuff, so then I followed Apples article on unpairing and repairing; that too failed me. Maybe this is there way of phasing out the Apple Watch Series 3. Has anyone been able to successfully install WatchOS 14.5 on their Series 3 Apple Watch?

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 11:37 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 28, 2021 12:04 AM in response to dav3nator

These are the directions I followed to free up space. Yes, it did free up enough space, but after syncing, even though I set it up as new, it used too much space. Plus the update said it would take 3 to 12 hours to install and by that time the Apple Watch had filled up too much space. Yes, I turned off audiobooks, podcasts, music, pictures, and I have zero apps installed. If anyone knows a way to free up more space please share.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211283#unpair

Apple Watch Series 3, WatchOS 14.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.