Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One AirPod drains faster when on calls.

When on the phone, even wearing both AirPods, one always has about 10% less battery when I go and check. Is this just because one is using the microphone? I had them set to default to the right, and the right was at 45% when left was at 55%. Thoughts?

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 8:37 PM

Hawksfan007 Said:

"One AirPod drains faster when on calls.: When on the phone, even wearing both AirPods, one always has about 10% less battery when I go and check. Is this just because one is using the microphone? I had them set to default to the right, and the right was at 45% when left was at 55%. Thoughts?"

-------

A Few Thoughts for AirPods:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: In Windows, go to Control Panel
  2. Type: the word balance in the top-right search bar
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

Go Here: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 8:37 PM in response to Hawksfan007

Hawksfan007 Said:

"One AirPod drains faster when on calls.: When on the phone, even wearing both AirPods, one always has about 10% less battery when I go and check. Is this just because one is using the microphone? I had them set to default to the right, and the right was at 45% when left was at 55%. Thoughts?"

-------

A Few Thoughts for AirPods:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: In Windows, go to Control Panel
  2. Type: the word balance in the top-right search bar
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

Go Here: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

One AirPod drains faster when on calls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.