Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPOD Shuffle will not power up.

Ipod shuffle will not play. Unit shows nothing when charging. Dont have user guide.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 1:34 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I did a bit of research for you and I found something that might help figure out the issue.

Try plugging it in to a Mac or PC (With iTunes installed) if it detects the iPod that's a good sign, if not then that well.. isn't so good, if it detects an issue with the product it should give you a pop up and prompt you on some troubleshooting steps (if any) or at least tell you there is an issue. This article might help as well: If your iPod won't turn on or seems frozen - Apple Support

Best of luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2021 1:34 PM in response to barbie3150

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I did a bit of research for you and I found something that might help figure out the issue.

Try plugging it in to a Mac or PC (With iTunes installed) if it detects the iPod that's a good sign, if not then that well.. isn't so good, if it detects an issue with the product it should give you a pop up and prompt you on some troubleshooting steps (if any) or at least tell you there is an issue. This article might help as well: If your iPod won't turn on or seems frozen - Apple Support

Best of luck!

IPOD Shuffle will not power up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.