Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synchronizing Notes between iMac and iPad

after years of flawless operation (most of the time, anyway) synchronization between my iMac and iPad get stuck.

I had to clean up my iPad, because my appetite for books, and pictures and movies was too big for the iPad. After cleaning I made a restore and certainly made some mistakes in the process, so -except for this synchronize issue - everything is functioning well .

Is there a workaround to repair this problem?

Thanks in advance

Hans

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 3:57 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 30, 2021 7:22 AM in response to Demo

The operating systems are not up to date at all (MacOs High Sierra and IOS 10.3.3), but the machines are still working fine. This problem occured only after I decided to cleanup my iPad. Everything worked fine before. I checked the settings in the iCloud System preferences, disabled and enabled them back. I had to enter the AppleId Password of both the iMac and the iPad and after several minutes I am back in bussines again!

Thanks a lot for hinting me to the iCloud system preferences. This solved my problem.

Hans

Synchronizing Notes between iMac and iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.