Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit Secure Video connection issue for multiple efuy indoor cameras

I recently purchased 2 eufy Security 2K Indoor cameras. I set them up using the efuy app is recommend and I upgraded my iCloud storage plan to 200MB. I connected the cameras to the Home app through the efuy app.

I tried to set both of the cameras to the 'Stream & Allow Recording' setting. The first camera switched to this setting right away. The second camera shows the waiting dialogue for ~5 minutes (see screenshot) and then, eventually, the app gives me a settings error (see screenshot). I have tried to re-install the camera, re-booted my Apple TV, which serves as my home hub. I'm still getting the same error.

Next, I switched the first camera that was set to 'Stream & Allow Recording' to 'Stream. ' Then, I switched the second camera to 'Stream & Allow Recording' and it worked. However, when I tried to set the first camera to Stream & Allow Recording, I get the same error as above.

Any advice on how to solve this problem?

Posted on May 2, 2021 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 11:07 AM

Hi, Super_Mike_22

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities and thanks for posting your issue here. We’d be glad to help get you pointed in the right direction. It looks like you’ll need to upgrade your iCloud storage again to support both cameras. According to Use HomeKit Secure Video, it states “If you want to record your video, you need a 200GB iCloud storage plan to support one camera and a 2TB storage plan to support up to five cameras.”

If you need the steps to change your plan again, check out the steps in Upgrade your iCloud storage plan.

Hope this helps! Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 11:07 AM in response to Super_Mike_22

Hi, Super_Mike_22

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities and thanks for posting your issue here. We’d be glad to help get you pointed in the right direction. It looks like you’ll need to upgrade your iCloud storage again to support both cameras. According to Use HomeKit Secure Video, it states “If you want to record your video, you need a 200GB iCloud storage plan to support one camera and a 2TB storage plan to support up to five cameras.”

If you need the steps to change your plan again, check out the steps in Upgrade your iCloud storage plan.

Hope this helps! Take care.

HomeKit Secure Video connection issue for multiple efuy indoor cameras

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.