Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I repurchase a returned app?

Hi I just recently returned two iPad apps which I had purchased on the App Store, as those apps were not working too well on my old iPad. The refund mostly looks like it will come through.

Just two questions though.

1. What happens now? Will the apps simply stop working. And if so, at what point. Or is the onus on me to delete the apps. Never done this before so I am very curious as to how it works.

2. Will I be able to re-purchase the same apps at a later date if and when I upgrade my iPad to one that will support these apps better. Is it permitted and will they charge me extra in some way.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Posted on May 7, 2021 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 5:34 PM

1. If it's approved, the app will continue to work on the supported devices and your subscription to that App will stop. You can delete/uninstall it since it will be of no use on your iPad.
  2. Yes, you will be able to purchase them again. The charge/price will depend on the current discount/promo indicated by the developer on App Store.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2021 5:34 PM in response to accentontheoff

1. If it's approved, the app will continue to work on the supported devices and your subscription to that App will stop. You can delete/uninstall it since it will be of no use on your iPad.
  2. Yes, you will be able to purchase them again. The charge/price will depend on the current discount/promo indicated by the developer on App Store.

Can I repurchase a returned app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.