Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro connected but no sound

My Airpods Pro are connected but do not play any sound. The videos and spotify music play but no sound from AirPods or iPad. (Same for my MacBook Air)

Here's what I've tried so far based on the suggestions from a previous post:

1) Switching bluetooth off and then on again to reconnect AirPods

2) "Forgetting" my AirPods on my iPad and then reconnecting it again.

3) Restarting my iPad.

4) Turning off Automatic ear detection for my AirPods.

Posted on May 8, 2021 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 3:11 PM

Try resetting your AirPods Pro:

1. Forget your AirPods Pro from your Bluetooth settings
  2. Close the lid for 30 seconds
  3. Open the lid and hold the pair button until the indicator light is flashing white.
  4. Hold your AirPods Pro close to your device and follow the on-screen prompts.
  5. Attempt to play media, also try a YouTube video, some music. Sometimes it’s just the media type or a service bug.

For more information check this article: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT209581

Let me know how it goes.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2021 3:11 PM in response to Marz_

Try resetting your AirPods Pro:

1. Forget your AirPods Pro from your Bluetooth settings
  2. Close the lid for 30 seconds
  3. Open the lid and hold the pair button until the indicator light is flashing white.
  4. Hold your AirPods Pro close to your device and follow the on-screen prompts.
  5. Attempt to play media, also try a YouTube video, some music. Sometimes it’s just the media type or a service bug.

For more information check this article: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT209581

Let me know how it goes.

AirPods Pro connected but no sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.