Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlists disappeared on 14.5.1

I’m subscribed to apple one .. some of my playlists on apple music doesn’t show only on my iphone and all my downloaded songs are removed from my iphone .. I went to settings to activate sync my library.. I couldn’t find the button that says sync my library and it shows that I’m not subscribed to Apple music .. I’m on ios 14.5.1

Posted on May 13, 2021 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 11:02 AM

Greetings MHK80,

From what you've shown us it shows your Apple One subscription and you're right, it doesn't look like you're signed into Apple Music.

Let's try to sign in with your Apple ID, and see if it accepts your Apple One subscription. If you're able to see Apple Music options, let's try Sync Library again. You will have to redownload your music once again to your iPhone.

If this does not work, let's get you to Apple Support You'd want to select Music, Apps & Services > Apple Music. They'll be able to assist you further with your subscription.

We hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2021 11:02 AM in response to MHK80

Greetings MHK80,

From what you've shown us it shows your Apple One subscription and you're right, it doesn't look like you're signed into Apple Music.

Let's try to sign in with your Apple ID, and see if it accepts your Apple One subscription. If you're able to see Apple Music options, let's try Sync Library again. You will have to redownload your music once again to your iPhone.

If this does not work, let's get you to Apple Support You'd want to select Music, Apps & Services > Apple Music. They'll be able to assist you further with your subscription.

We hope this helps.

Playlists disappeared on 14.5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.