Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Login to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Since I logged out of Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the App, in order to log my mom in in order to let her play the game on one of my iPads, the little logon icon does not show in the right top corner of the iPad’s screen anymore. Therefore I tried to log myself off on the other iPad too, hoping that I would succeed logging her in on that iPad so that she could play, but now I have exactly the problem on both iPads. I have uninstalled and installed the Microsoft Solitaire Collection more times on both iPads, but this did not solve my problem. To the left from the little newspaper icon tap a button, that allows me to log in and get one Free week of MSC premium and in the same time, it is possible for me to save my progress in the game. I only get a message telling me, that the game could not log me in, tells me that I should try again later, visit the Microsoft Zendesk help FAQ and describe my problem referring to the Errorcode 1170000. I have visited Microsoft’s Zendesk Helpdesk Error code site more times, and I have described the issue to them but this has not solved my problem.

The issue the the same on both iPads.

Won’t you, please, be aware of this ans other issues related to logging into the Microsoft Solitaire Connection, after having logged into Xbox Live, launched the MSC app and trying to log into it, and the game Avatar or logon photo in Xbox Live is, too, being shown in the upper right hand corner of the iPad screens again? One of my iPads is an iPad Air 3 WiFi Cellular 256 GB (2019) under this message, the other one is an iPad Air 2 WiFi Cellular 128 GB (2015).

iPad Air 3 WiFi, Cellular

Posted on May 24, 2021 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 12:59 PM

Hi regitze194,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you are receiving an error message when trying to login within the Microsoft Solitate Collection App. It also sounds like you've reached out to the developer for support without resolution so far. We hope we can help move you towards resolution on this issue.

Error Code 1170000 - Microsoft Casual Games

From the documentation Microsoft has provided on this error, it seems the message is related to not being able to connect to their Xbox Live servers. Since you have tried a number of things already, we have a few suggestions as to what else could be causing this.

Are your devices updated to the latest versions of iPadOS? You can use the link below to learn how to update.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Do you have any security software or VPN apps installed? These applications can change the way your network connections are routed, which can lead to login issues.

Have you tried logging in on a different network connection, such as over cellular data or a different Wi-Fi network?

Hope this provides to be helpful. Feel free to follow up with answers to our questions and we will assist as much as possible!

Take care for now!

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2021 12:59 PM in response to regitze194

Hi regitze194,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you are receiving an error message when trying to login within the Microsoft Solitate Collection App. It also sounds like you've reached out to the developer for support without resolution so far. We hope we can help move you towards resolution on this issue.

Error Code 1170000 - Microsoft Casual Games

From the documentation Microsoft has provided on this error, it seems the message is related to not being able to connect to their Xbox Live servers. Since you have tried a number of things already, we have a few suggestions as to what else could be causing this.

Are your devices updated to the latest versions of iPadOS? You can use the link below to learn how to update.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Do you have any security software or VPN apps installed? These applications can change the way your network connections are routed, which can lead to login issues.

Have you tried logging in on a different network connection, such as over cellular data or a different Wi-Fi network?

Hope this provides to be helpful. Feel free to follow up with answers to our questions and we will assist as much as possible!

Take care for now!

May 25, 2021 5:26 PM in response to Silverandgoldespy

Hi Silverandgoldespy

Thank you for Your answer. It was very helpful. Since I came back home, I have found out that my phone has lost it’s connection to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection server, which causes, I can’t play any of the games in the Star Club section because the server connection has failed even though my phone is setup to my WiFi connection and it connected to it automatically after I returned home. I normally don’t use to have that issue when launching the app. I have tried to turn off the phone and turn it on again, and so far, I have tried to reboot one of the iPads, in order to get the issue done about the e mail address that constantly wanted me to log in typing the pass word, that has been changed in the meantime, in order to be able to log into the Xbox Live Account, which O am not able to do any more, and therefore I just want to get some help in order to bexable to delete the account from my iPad’s list of stored Xbox Live ID’s and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Accounts. Can anybody help me?

Both iPads and iPhone have the newest software update (14.6) installed, so the issue does not have anything to do with a missing software update. I hope that Apple Will have fixed the issue pretty soon.

May 25, 2021 5:39 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

Hi Nicholas_B2,

Thanks for Your reply.

Yes, all the three mentioned devices were updated with the recent software update on May 25 2021 in the afternoon. At that time span I checked all the three devices for a new software and found out that there was an update (14.6) available, and then I downloaded the software iOS 14.6 on all of the devices. My pc has also just been updated with the latest version of Windows. I think it was about May 10 or more or less about that day that it asked me to update Windows.

Login to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.