Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 14.6 battery

During the sleep, Siri consumed 70% iPhone XS's from the 100% full charge. What's going on in my phone? I've never seen this battery drain before. this is really serious issue!!! :(

Posted on May 31, 2021 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 9:20 PM

youngju81 Said:

"ios 14.6 battery: During the sleep, Siri consumed 70% iPhone XS's from the 100% full charge. What's going on in my phone? I've never seen this battery drain before. this is really serious issue!!! :("

-------

Provide Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Report this to Apple.  Apple Support will not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple - iPhone
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment On: When you came across this, and how you have troubleshot it, thus far
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 9:20 PM in response to youngju81

youngju81 Said:

"ios 14.6 battery: During the sleep, Siri consumed 70% iPhone XS's from the 100% full charge. What's going on in my phone? I've never seen this battery drain before. this is really serious issue!!! :("

-------

Provide Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Report this to Apple.  Apple Support will not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple - iPhone
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment On: When you came across this, and how you have troubleshot it, thus far
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

Jun 11, 2021 1:46 PM in response to motosport3

motosport3 Said:

"ios 14.6 battery: It feels like the battery recalibration is the cause of the battery drain. After the recalibration is done the battery reverted more to what it was like prior to iOS 14.6."

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on what when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

May 31, 2021 4:55 PM in response to youngju81

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

ios 14.6 battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.