Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie ...speed

Can anyone tell me why on the Mac air I can do a clip at a speed x20 but on an iPad I can only do a speed x2 or is there a way on a iPad I can do more? will this work on the new iPad Pro that has just been released does anyone know?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 3:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 5:48 AM

iMovie for iOS/iPadOS is vastly different from the version of iMovie on the Mac.

There are plenty of more advanced iMovie features missing from the iOS/iPadOS version of iMovie.

This may explain why you cannot perform the same tasks found on the Mac version of iMovie on the iOS/iPadOS version of iMovie.

Sorry.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 5:48 AM in response to Janconfused

iMovie for iOS/iPadOS is vastly different from the version of iMovie on the Mac.

There are plenty of more advanced iMovie features missing from the iOS/iPadOS version of iMovie.

This may explain why you cannot perform the same tasks found on the Mac version of iMovie on the iOS/iPadOS version of iMovie.

Sorry.

iMovie ...speed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.