Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you upload photos from 2 different phones to same icloud account?

i cannot see all my photos on my iCloud account but both phones are set to upload to iCloud and the appleid is the same for both phones.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 2:19 PM

If you have iCloud Photos turned on in both phones and they are both using the same Apple ID for iCloud, they should both sync to iCloud (and to each other) -- i.e.) all of the photos should be on both phones and on iCloud.

Also see the following from Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

You can see if a photo or video has uploaded to iCloud when you open the Photos app and view your library in Moments. Your upload status is at the bottom of the menu. You can also find photos and videos from your Photos Library that haven't been uploaded to iCloud in a smart album on your Mac.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 2:19 PM in response to ellena49

If you have iCloud Photos turned on in both phones and they are both using the same Apple ID for iCloud, they should both sync to iCloud (and to each other) -- i.e.) all of the photos should be on both phones and on iCloud.

Also see the following from Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

You can see if a photo or video has uploaded to iCloud when you open the Photos app and view your library in Moments. Your upload status is at the bottom of the menu. You can also find photos and videos from your Photos Library that haven't been uploaded to iCloud in a smart album on your Mac.

can you upload photos from 2 different phones to same icloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.