Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos not seen on MacBook

Not all Photos in iCloud appear on my MacBook any Photo dated later than 23rd March do not appear on yet I can see them on my iPhone and on the Web connecting to my iCloud account.

Checked the following

1. Latest updates on all devices
  2. All signed into the same iCloud account (Apple ID)
  3. Use of iCloud selected on all devices

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 12:55 PM

BJM_777,

Once you have verified that your devices are up to date, you are signed into iCloud, iCloud photos are turned on and your computer has enough storage if the issue is persistent contact Apple Support.

Take Care!

6 replies

Jun 8, 2021 8:00 AM in response to BJM_777

Hello BJM_777,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you’re having an issue with your photos syncing to your Mac. We would be happy to help!

Since it seems like the problem you're experiencing is pertaining primarily to your Mac, the steps that you've taken so far have been correct. When having problems with syncing it's important check for updates, verify you are signed into iCloud and iCloud is turned on.

Another step to take is to verify that you have enough available storage on your Mac: How to free up storage space on your Mac.

Also, ensure that you're connected to a strong Wi-Fi network.

Cheers!

iCloud Photos not seen on MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.