Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone does not connect to Apple Tv (airplay stopped working)

iPhone does not connect to Apple Tv (airplay stopped working). Reviewed Support recommendations (updates and system settings). Everything is in order. iPhone sees my Apple TV. When I try to connect, after some waiting it gives error message "cannot connect..." How can I fix it?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 12:53 PM

Hi AlTol,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble AirPlaying content from your iPhone to your Apple TV. We’re happy to help.

It looks like you came from this article: If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

If you’ve tried each of those steps, and the issue persists, try resetting your Apple TV: Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support

Should the behavior continue, contact Apple Support.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2021 12:53 PM in response to AlTol

Hi AlTol,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble AirPlaying content from your iPhone to your Apple TV. We’re happy to help.

It looks like you came from this article: If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

If you’ve tried each of those steps, and the issue persists, try resetting your Apple TV: Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support

Should the behavior continue, contact Apple Support.

Take care.

iPhone does not connect to Apple Tv (airplay stopped working)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.