You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore my Words With Friends app that has crashed

Words with Friends 2 crashed on my iPhone 11Pro. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. I think I have lost it…I have bee playing this game for years and I need to restore its data

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 6:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 3:56 PM

Hey there YHTAC4,

We'd like to help get back as much of your data for Words with Friends as possible.

You mentioned deleting it, downloading it, but it doesn't have your data. When deleting an app, it also deletes the data from it.

We recommend reaching out to the app developer to see if they have any options: How to contact an app developer

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2021 3:56 PM in response to YHTAC4

Hey there YHTAC4,

We'd like to help get back as much of your data for Words with Friends as possible.

You mentioned deleting it, downloading it, but it doesn't have your data. When deleting an app, it also deletes the data from it.

We recommend reaching out to the app developer to see if they have any options: How to contact an app developer

Take care!

How can I restore my Words With Friends app that has crashed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.