Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook pro youtube

Youtube plays well for a while then, after a few hours on my computer, the sound starts to glitch and the picture freezes. This also seems to affect any video played on my computer. In order to fix this, I'm forced to restart my computer. It inevitably happens again after a few more hours of use.

Any information on how to fix this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 9:41 PM

Have you tried safe mode to troubleshoot?

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

NoteSafe mode prevents your Mac from loading certain software as it starts up, including login items, system extensions not required by macOS, and fonts not installed by macOS. It also does a basic check of your startup disk, similar to using First Aid in Disk Utility. And it deletes some system caches, including font caches and the kernel cache, which are automatically created again as needed.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2021 9:41 PM in response to mightybenchoo

Have you tried safe mode to troubleshoot?

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

NoteSafe mode prevents your Mac from loading certain software as it starts up, including login items, system extensions not required by macOS, and fonts not installed by macOS. It also does a basic check of your startup disk, similar to using First Aid in Disk Utility. And it deletes some system caches, including font caches and the kernel cache, which are automatically created again as needed.

Macbook pro youtube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.