You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my iTunes I purchased under a different email address?

How do I get my iTunes I purchased under a different email address and I don’t remember the password for it?

I purchased a lot of I tunes music under email ***@comcast.net. I do not remember the password. Now my account is set up under another email I have ***@hotmail.com. Can someone help me?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 2:26 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Jun 12, 2021 10:46 AM in response to Kurt Lang

Now that I've had time to look.

1. Go to icloud.com and login to your user account.
  2. In the page that opens, click on the Account Settings link.
  3. Near the top-left of center, click the Manage link.
  4. Login again on the new page.
  5. You should now see your account, showing your Apple ID (email address), phone number, birthday and other info. Click on the Edit button to the right of the top Account section.
  6. Where it shows your current email address, click the Add More link.
  7. By default, it asks for a new email address. Fill it in and click Continue.

You can now login to your account from either email address. One small nuisance. You can remove the address you just added, but you cannot remove the original. That may because I was still logged in from my Mac, iPad and iPhone. If I were to log out of all of those and into the new email address I added, it would then likely let me remove the old one as it wouldn't be in use.

How do I get my iTunes I purchased under a different email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.