Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you restore the toolbar on a MacBook Pro?

How do you restore the toolbar on a 2015 MacBook Pro? My View dropdown has the "Always show toolbar in full screen" option on but the toolbar is still not showing in any screen view.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 2:43 PM

frankoch wrote:

How do you restore the toolbar on a 2015 MacBook Pro? My View dropdown has the "Always show toolbar in full screen" option on but the toolbar is still not showing in any screen view.

Tool bar or menu bar?

What's in the menu bar on Mac? - Apple Support

In Full screen the menubar is hidden,

You can hold the Option key and click the green pill button to expand 100% screen real estate, your menubar will be present if that is what you want.

>System Preferences>Dock & menubar>Automatically show/hide menubar

Tool bar on a per app basis— you do not say what is the problem app...(?)

Use Mission Control on your Mac - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2021 2:43 PM in response to frankoch

frankoch wrote:

Tool bar or menu bar?

What's in the menu bar on Mac? - Apple Support

In Full screen the menubar is hidden,

You can hold the Option key and click the green pill button to expand 100% screen real estate, your menubar will be present if that is what you want.

>System Preferences>Dock & menubar>Automatically show/hide menubar

Tool bar on a per app basis— you do not say what is the problem app...(?)

Use Mission Control on your Mac - Apple Support

How do you restore the toolbar on a MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.