Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 14.6 Emails not sent, they sit in the Outbox

Iphone 11 Pro

I can swipe down and it will check for new emails but it won't send unless I do that multiple times and sometimes not even then. They just sit in the Outbox

I have to reboot the phone. In which case it immediately sends them..

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 6:23 AM

3 replies

Jun 20, 2021 10:10 AM in response to Olblue3

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities  Olblue3.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your email. You have come to the right place and we are happy to assist you.  If we understand correctly after you create an email and tap send, it just sits in the Outbox.    We can understand why you’d reach out for a solution. To start, have you contacted your email provider to confirm the settings are correct? Also have you tried to remove and replace your email account?

If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you have followed the steps above and in the article and it's sell not resolved, please feel free top reach back out for further assistance.

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities.

Best regards.

IOS 14.6 Emails not sent, they sit in the Outbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.