Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix screen resolution flickering between sizes

I’m watching Netflix on safari and the screen keeps changing sizes while I’m watching it. I’m not sure how to fix it.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 4:07 PM

Hi apple1310,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some issues watching Netflix in Safari due to your screen changing.

It sounds like Zoom may be enabled in Safari. You can find and change this setting using the guidance from Zoom in on webpages in Safari on Mac. The steps from Change the font size or zoom level of web pages in Safari may help as well.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2021 4:07 PM in response to apple1310

Hi apple1310,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some issues watching Netflix in Safari due to your screen changing.

It sounds like Zoom may be enabled in Safari. You can find and change this setting using the guidance from Zoom in on webpages in Safari on Mac. The steps from Change the font size or zoom level of web pages in Safari may help as well.

Take care.

Netflix screen resolution flickering between sizes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.