Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Podcast Submission Problem

I am trying to submit the draft of my podcast for Apple Podcasts. It has become a draft in my list of podcasts. However, when I open it and fill out the information (such as upload frequency, third party rights) and hit 'Submit' I get a red bar that reads, "An unknown error has occured."

Does anyone have any ideas? This has been happening to me for two and a half months now. I've edited my feed to work with Apple and have ran it through the checker that other people have posted before.

Any help is appreciated.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2021 10:49 PM

There have been a lot of complaints about this sort of thing. The fact that you were able to get as far as 'draft' means that Podcasts Connect was able to read your feed in the first place. If you post the feed URL I will check its validity, but I have no way of checking it in Podcasts Connect and it may be another of their internal glitches. You could contsact Podcasts Support - https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts - but people have been having difficulty getting a response.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2021 10:49 PM in response to Conspiricant

There have been a lot of complaints about this sort of thing. The fact that you were able to get as far as 'draft' means that Podcasts Connect was able to read your feed in the first place. If you post the feed URL I will check its validity, but I have no way of checking it in Podcasts Connect and it may be another of their internal glitches. You could contsact Podcasts Support - https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts - but people have been having difficulty getting a response.

Apple Podcast Submission Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.