Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Screen is Unresponsive

My iPhone won’t respond but it is on. It says that it’s connected to my phone on my watch and it makes the noise when you ping it. But the screen will not turn on. I’ve held down the power button, i’ve held down the power and the volume button which triggered the emergency call, and i’ve pressed both volume buttons quickly before holding the power button. Nothing has prompted the screen to light up. I have even connected it to my laptop. What do I do now?

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 4:17 PM

dylmatic wrote:

My iPhone won’t respond but it is on. It says that it’s connected to my phone on my watch and it makes the noise when you ping it. But the screen will not turn on. I’ve held down the power button, i’ve held down the power and the volume button which triggered the emergency call, and i’ve pressed both volume buttons quickly before holding the power button. Nothing has prompted the screen to light up. I have even connected it to my laptop. What do I do now?

You do the steps that applies to your phone click here If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 4:17 PM in response to dylmatic

dylmatic wrote:

You do the steps that applies to your phone click here If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

iPhone Screen is Unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.